Join for free
Maltagozo
New Member!
SUFFOLK
Maltagozo is male 

20-02-2010, 11:04 PM

Rich Man Poor Man

I would really like to see this series shown again on the TV as well as the Equaliser far better than some of the rubbish shown nowadays...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 11:51 AM

Re: Rich Man Poor Man

I was a great fan of the Equaliser ..... I too wouldn't mind watching it again
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Maltagozo ->
I would really like to see this series shown again on the TV as well as the Equaliser far better than some of the rubbish shown nowadays...
Wow, that takes me back. As I recall, Rich Man Poor Man was the first "miniseries" (as we used to call them in the U.S.).
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Maltagozo ->
What about "The Little Rascals", "Our Gang" or "The Bowery Boys"? Although generally black & white they certainly would still bring a lot of laughs to kids of any age.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top