Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 09:03 PM

Earth

I wasnt sure where to post this video My favourite bit is where the dolphins leap up out of the water .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 10:12 PM

Re: Earth

Doesn't everything seem so precariously balanced these days? Stuff that has existed for 1000s of years is now under threat of extinction - why? Along comes us to screw things up. Man's nature is so damn well destructive - but all life forms are aren't they? It is one big competition - survival of the fittest. We rule so why can't we blitz the place and take over? Fair comment but thankfully we have the intelligence to realize we are cutting our own throats adopting such an approach. The trouble is it ain't sunk in to the majority yet.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 09:26 AM

Stunning - beautiful - magical
Our world is so wonderful, I wish everyone 'realised' that and be happy to be here and enjoy the wonders of it all ....................
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 10:50 AM

Lovely video, the Earth is certainly a stunningly beautiful place.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Stunning - beautiful - magical
Our world is so wonderful, I wish everyone 'realised' that and be happy to be here and enjoy the wonders of it all ....................
Wouldnt that be wonderful Patsy?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Wouldnt that be wonderful Patsy?
It would - how can anyone have violent thoughts when there is so much to appreciate - never has made sense to me that people ignore the peace and beauty around them .....
Steven with a V
Cardiff Valleys
Steven with a V is male 

11-07-2015, 02:01 PM

"Nice one" Aysa; the geese in flight were stunning.

Both visuals and audio made for a stimulating, thought provoking video...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

13-07-2015, 10:20 PM

Thankyou all for your lovely comments..on another 50s forum I used to be on I had a thread full of my favourite Earth/Nature and Space videos and any other you tube videos that I found were interesting and beautiful.
Its just taking me a little while to get used the way of posting pictures and vids on here

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top