Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 10:20 AM

Morning Saturday

Morning to you All. Hope you enjoy your Saturday, whatever you do.

Take care.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 01:25 PM

Re: Morning Saturday

'Morning all - today I'm attacking the pile of miscelaneous papers on my computer desk!!! and then taking the dogs for the daily walk.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 01:30 PM

Quiet here, nothing special planned for the day.

I's a nice sunny morning but there is forecast for a few wintry showers later..

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 01:33 PM

Good Morning Rose, Harvey and all. We may have another day without snow but another big storm on the way Monday, I guess things could be worse and have snow today This is a winter we will all remember for a very long time.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 02:27 PM

Hello all. It's bright here but very cold. 20th February - and still more winter to come

We went out for a curry last night - first time out since xmas I think - and enjoyed it a lot. The miserable weather really has kept us in much more than usual. This time last year, whilst the financial news was bad and the forecast even worse we decided that, as we actually have some disposable cash, unlike the young people with mortgages etc, that we'd eat out once a fortnight, to do our bit for the local eceonomy. Blimmin snow even scuppered that! However, we're back on track now.

Dolly I am up to speed in that I know you were told that you have fractured your wrist but I've mised out on proposed/current treatment, and how you are feeling now?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 03:32 PM

Good afternoon all

It started out freezing cold here, I thought it had snowed but it was just a thick frost, it was then sunny, I took the adult dogs out for an hour and a half, it had thawed by then so we were muddy Should have gone earlier.

Pip went for a little walk around the woods, his first proper walk, he loved it. He looks like a miniature Basenji now!

I am doing nothing in particular this afternoon, my weekend off so am making the most of it.

I hope you are all enjoying your day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 06:01 PM

Hi, all. Beautifully sunny, 2 degrees (36 F), a bit windy, The Monday forecast has changed to all rain, hopefully it will help wash away the mountains of snow still here 12 days after the last big storm. No news here, had a lie in and just pottering about. Hope it's a good day for all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top