Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 08:57 PM

Thank Goodness - Just in Time

I keep my medication in a 7 day pill box and when I went to take my evening ones I saw I had not taken my morning pills, I was just about to take them but something stopped me, I checked the box and discovered I had taken Sundays pills instead of Saturday. Thank goodness I checked or I would have had to go to Hospital for a check up .as some of the pills are one morning and one night
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 09:07 PM

Re: Thank Goodness - Just in Time

So easily done, I don't take any medication but the OH does and the times he leaves his pills on the kitchen worktop or window ledge........ then are they todays or yesterdays??? - keep telling him they won't work from there!
Good thing to double check, glad all is ok.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 10:04 PM

Good thing you noticed Deylon ...could have been nasty. I only need to take 2 tabs a day which are usually easy for me to remember but if I did duplicate them on the same day it wouldnt be good but not too damaging.
You will be extra vigilant now im sure ,wont you ?
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2015, 09:47 AM

Agree good job you noticed.
I also have the 7 days container. I am the opposite
to you as I find I have forgotten a day as days seem
to fly by quickly. If you are busy then you forget.
Plus I am allowed a Senior moment am I not
Luckily for me I don't pass on when I miss a day
but agree with you if they are very strong they need
to be taken as prescribed. I have thought of putting
a note on my calendar like a tick which will get me used
to confirming I have taken the tablets but also remind
me to do it if I haven't taken them. Just a suggestion.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 08:21 PM

I do that to Bowie Eyes,often forget a dose, some I can take late ,others I cant. A friend of mine just puts her pills in an egg cup the night before ,once these are taken she puts out her 'mid day 'ones,then last her night ones,but knowing me Id forget to do that

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top