Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 10:58 PM

Difference

Is it amazing how different peoples life experiences are? would it be sad if we were all dealt the same hand.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 11:03 PM

Re: Difference

I don't know about 'sad' Spitty, but it would certainly be confusing if all our lives were mapped out identically though.

Oh my goodness, just had a thought - how come we are both on the same forum at the same time on the same evening? Does that count as the same experiences?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 11:07 PM

Thought can be disruptive, things can be simpler, if you don't indulge.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 11:11 PM

OK. I shall indulge no more. I don't want to disrupt myself this time of night.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 01:23 AM

Fascinating Spitfire..
even two people that share the same experience may view it differently ....I just wish the hand id been dealt had been kinder.
Its good though that we all get dealt different hands in life otherwise there wouldnt be such an array of personalities.
In my opinion people dont grow by sailing through life never having any hardships...lts the hard times where you find who your friends are.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 08:02 AM

It's not always the hand that we're dealt, but it's how we play it that make us different.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 08:07 AM

I've met people who have sailed through life with no heartbreak or real struggle. I've wondered why some seem to have gentle life's yet others really suffer greatly. Is it just one of those things , or karma ? Just the hand were dealt with and luck !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Grumblewagon ->
It's not always the hand that we're dealt, but it's how we play it that make us different.
Very true Grumble
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've met people who have sailed through life with no heartbreak or real struggle. I've wondered why some seem to have gentle life's yet others really suffer greatly. Is it just one of those things , or karma ? Just the hand were dealt with and luck !
They probably have experienced the hard times but were able to handle it well Susan. Stress is only a problem if you let it be. The secret is all in the mind.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is it amazing how different peoples life experiences are? would it be sad if we were all dealt the same hand.
Life is random Spitty, we make thousands of decisions each day, that are limited to our circumstances: Where we live, what religion we are [if any] whether we are rich or poor, if we are disabled or ill, if we work or are retired, what's the weather like, did we sleep well, are you male or female [or something in between] are you black or white [or something in between] Many things influence our perception of life.....No two people are the same. You projection is illogical Spitty....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top