Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 06:56 AM

Daily Drama's

What was your's yesterday?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 07:46 AM

Re: Daily Drama's

I lost my credit card - we're going away today and I needed it for hotel bills etc. It's in a little wallet thing with my other cards. I searched high & low and had just about given up hope & decided to phone the bank & report it as lost.
Then I decided to charge my phone up - I went to a drawer where I keep my charger and there was the little wallet with my credit card. Goodness knows how it got in there.

Phew big sigh of relief...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 09:48 AM

Setting up a wireless printer for a friend to use with her Ipad. Not really a difficult task - but soooo long winded!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
What was your's yesterday?
Are you sure you want to know????
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I lost my credit card - we're going away today and I needed it for hotel bills etc. It's in a little wallet thing with my other cards. I searched high & low and had just about given up hope & decided to phone the bank & report it as lost.
Then I decided to charge my phone up - I went to a drawer where I keep my charger and there was the little wallet with my credit card. Goodness knows how it got in there.

Phew big sigh of relief...
I'm glad you found it It's like you know it's somewhere close? But where? Enjoy your hols Carol..
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

02-07-2015, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Setting up a wireless printer for a friend to use with her Ipad. Not really a difficult task - but soooo long winded!
You've more guts doing it than me, i would have no idea
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

02-07-2015, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Are you sure you want to know????
Please tell me, i'm listening
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Please tell me, i'm listening
Alright, I didn't have any dramas yesterday apart from a cracked fingernail.
You are sooooo inquisitive.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 01:25 PM

A couple of days ago, I was pruning some plants and my finger was in the way. They are brand new pruners, so very sharp. I nearly took of the tip of my finger and had to go to a neighbour to bandage it for me as I couldn't do it with one hand.
I had to go and put me feet up and have a glass of wine to recover.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 09:53 PM

The dog got out when I opened the door to sign for a parcel from the postman, he was like a bat out of hell, I had to follow him right around the whole block before I caught the little bugger, the dog not the postman.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top