Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2015, 11:39 PM

Silly dream

I had a really strange dream last night, made no sense whatsoever.

Dopey Marlon from Emmerdale asked me to dance, and I said I couldn't because I hadn't washed and dressed properly yet this morning. He dragged me out onto the dance floor regardless and I felt terrible because my hair was all standing on end where I'd slept on it funny, and I still had my nightie on.
He left me for a moment to speak to someone, and I ran off home to make myself look presentable but everything had been packed up into boxes like I was moving.
How weird is that?

This is one of those very rare occasions where the dream has not disappeared upon waking. I wonder if it means anything?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 08:08 AM

Re: Silly dream

Not silly at all Mups, probably early onset Soapachorophobia.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 08:49 AM

Sounds really weird, Mups. Have a cup of tea and cuddle your lovely dogs - that is bound to make it go away.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 09:24 AM

Well , I think your dream is telling you that there is more in life that you can do with yourself. It's time to get out and do more , don't close yourself in , think out of the 'box' open your mind to other things . The box's mean you ran home to your security and normal life .

Dopey Marlon asking you. to dance means you need more self worth , you are worth more than dopey who asks you to dance . Wanting to run home to make yourself presentable means you feel you can be more and want to be more too.

It's whole meaning is you are wishing for more for you than life actually is. Also to be more open to what more there is . Don't close yourself down . You are worth more x x
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 09:51 AM

I have weird dreams occasionally. I don't want to know what they mean. It's just like watching a weird movie.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 11:49 AM

Mine usually involve trying to get out of my old school, breaking into houses I've lived in and retrieving things I left behind or toilets in cages instead of having walls and doors!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 12:01 PM

I think its your dream saying you secretly yearn for a young man to sweep you off your feet and take you away from where you live ..Not Marlon though .....
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 12:02 PM

Once I was dreaming I was a spider lowering myself from the ceiling. 10 cm from the floor I ran out of silk, so I squeezed and squeezed as hard as I could. When I woke up I found I had pooped in my bed.

Just kidding.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 02:51 PM

Are you sure Mr. Ploppy?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Once I was dreaming I was a spider lowering myself from the ceiling. 10 cm from the floor I ran out of silk, so I squeezed and squeezed as hard as I could. When I woke up I found I had pooped in my bed.

Just kidding.

Aha. Hence your name?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top