Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 07:44 AM

laughter is the best medicine

Visiting my sister a few weeks ago , we reminiced about our lives and laughed so much over the week. Again this week I visited a long term friend for a few days and we did so many silly daft things we laughed till we cried and it hurt so much to laugh. We were even speechless with laughter . I'm home again now and the laughter of the weeks is still keeping me smiling and happy . It was wonderful to find things so funny . Yes I smile and have moments of giggles but not like recently.

Best medicine ever
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 07:54 AM

Re: laughter is the best medicine

Yes Susan M I couldn't agree with you more, though I just enjoy having people to chat to. (as long as they aren't moaning)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 08:43 AM

Where would we be without it - I dread to think .........
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 09:12 AM

Sounds like you both had a great time Susan . Laughter is a real tonic. I've had a few people in my life who have kept me going in my darkest days by making me in hysterics laughing
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 12:52 PM

Yes it's good to have a laugh. After a good night out with friends and lots of laughs I feel rejuvenated!
However - this is not always possible - but I make sure I laugh every day with my classic collection of old comedy..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 12:59 PM

Same here - no matter how 'down' you're feeling - look for that laugh and try to make it last ...........
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 01:14 PM

I like a good laugh, i'm a crier when i laugh and i loose my breath.. It's good to release some endorphins now and again
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 01:26 PM

My youngest and I have been laughing a lot lately, it all started with the song, "Pretty Flamingo " on the car's cd player. We couldn't work out why anyone would liken someone to a weird looking bright pink bird. Now we only have to say the word flamingo and it makes us chuckle!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

27-06-2015, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I like a good laugh, i'm a crier when i laugh and i loose my breath.. It's good to release some endorphins now and again
That's the bit I 'don't' like - the crying, what a mess
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
My youngest and I have been laughing a lot lately, it all started with the song, "Pretty Flamingo " on the car's cd player. We couldn't work out why anyone would liken someone to a weird looking bright pink bird. Now we only have to say the word flamingo and it makes us chuckle!
Aww I love that when something funny happens and you remember it for years to come when we go out my friends and I go down memory lane and laugh at all the silly things that happened. Fair cheers you up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top