Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 11:21 PM

Pride

When did you last do something you were really proud of?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 11:24 PM

Re: Pride

A ten mile hilly walk today.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
A ten mile hilly walk today.

Wow. Well done you.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 11:39 PM

Thanks Mups... What was the last thing you were proud of doing?
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 12:01 AM

I had a young twit manager at work the other day thinking he had to instruct me on the "proper" way to water plants...if he saw my front yard he'd be speechless. I'm proud of what the garden became, lack of time but it's gorgeous on it's own!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-06-2015, 12:02 AM

Well, I'm scratching my head and wondering, Carol. Nothing immediate springs to mind. Surely I must have achieved something? . . .
Bit of a useless lump if I haven't!

I guess I feel really pleased with myself and feel a glow of contentment, when when my roses, sweetpeas and pinks look and smell divine after all my work. That brings me a lot of pleasure.
I am also proud when I've managed a particularly good haircut on one of my dogs as I'm very much an amateur and self taught.

I also have a very difficult situation going on at home at the moment, a miserable dispute with a neighbour that is getting me down. Today I had some hopeful news that I am preying will help me, and I will very proud if I eventually manage to get a favourable outcome, especially as I didn't even know where to start a couple of weeks back.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 05:01 AM

Over the years I've grown some excellent fruit and veg - does that count ? Oh, I was the first member of our family to buy their own house and the first to get a degree.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 07:08 AM

Yesterday - rescued a baby blackbird. It had fallen from the nest and mother bird was frantic.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yesterday - rescued a baby blackbird. It had fallen from the nest and mother bird was frantic.
That's something to be proud of Siver Tabby.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 08:25 AM

For me it was a couple of days ago-I went shopping with my friend who always knows best.

Grief-Aldi,Liddle,some version of pound saver and wilko-4 hours.

All I wanted to do was go to Tesco. Tom the cabin boy smiled and said nothing

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top