Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 06:38 PM

Sex Shop

Or sex toy shops. What do you think about them? Are you happy to go in and browse, or does it make you squirm?

We went into such a shop on holiday, in a shopping mall, to buy a novelty gift for someone's birthday whom we knew would appreciate it. Because I knew I was buying it for someone else I was brazen and walked around the shop then took the product to the assistant. A young man. As I said, because I knew it wasn't for me it felt easy

I might add I bought edible breast tassles for a friend. The assistant probably thought "what the hell......". If it were for me it would be knee tassles

Are you shy or are you game to do this?

I might add the gift was received by lots of laughs today and lots of fun.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 07:15 PM

Re: Sex Shop

Yes i've been in
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 07:19 PM

I spent a total of 4 years in Amsterdam and Hamburg, and these things were part of everyday life. I suspect that most of the shops were just for tourists.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 07:21 PM

oh dear me lol no I would not go in one I am no prude honest but would be so embarrassed at my age, I have been near the shop window with my daughter when she has gone in to buy her hubby a joke Christmas present.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 07:23 PM

oh Ive been in many and no I dont blush..

I did have to hide once though..
I was browsing for a hen party gift and a man came in .. Quite smart , suit, briefcase but small, only about 5 foot tall , around 55 and shy looking. I thought he might be a council officer , he had that look..
He pointed at lucious Lucy or adorable Anita ...(they all have daft names) and said to the lady at the till 'May I ask a question about your inflatable companions'?

First time Id ever heard them called that and my ears pricked up..

He asked... 'How tall are they when fully inflated'?
To which she replied she didnt know and took one off the shelf to examine the box for details.
He went on..'Only you see I wouldnt want to take her home and find she is a midget, I shall require a full sized compainion you understand'
By this time the giggles had me and I had my face close up to a rack of something pink and latex...Just to hide ..

He asked if they had a fully inflated example and the assistent said no that wasnt allowed..
So he then asked if it would be allowed for him to blow one up in the shop , he added helpfully that his bicycle was outside and he had his pump with him if that helped...

I dont know how she kept a straight face because I was dissolving..
But she said no that wouldnt be allowed either...

Then as I tried to hold in the laughs and the tears ran down my face he said
'Well if I were to purchase such a lady and inflate her at home, if she was not to measure up so to speak ,,,could I bring her back? Clean of course...

By this time I had my hand over my mouth trying to stop the laughs getting out and had my legs crossed to stop me peeing on the floor..

Eventaully he left without Lucy or Anita and I came out of hiding with my face very red from laughing..
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 07:50 PM

Oh, I don't know how you managed to keep quiet, I think I would have given the game away there again, I've never been in one so will never have the experience.
I really don't think I could go in at my age, maybe when I was younger but too late now - I really would be embarrassed.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 08:04 PM

Cass that was an experience you would never forget! Especially when the man was so bloomin serious about it all

The shop we went into was in a shopping mall, open for all to see and browse. As I said, it's funny how you can go in when you know it's not for you. Psychological acceptance!

Anyone who goes in to these shops without a care in the world has my upmost admiration. Why should we be embarrassed? It's a big business these days. More open too.

Some of us prefer to order online
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 08:08 PM

You're braver than me, Myra - and younger!! I bet it'd be a giggle though.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 08:09 PM

Ray a old workmate beg me to come into a sex shop with him as he wanted to buy his girlfriend a gift , he was embrassed to go in alone , we enter the shop and he hand me the money and pointed out what he wanted , the shop assistant ask us if we needed help , I shouted out yes me and my boyfriend want to buy the biggest strap on you got , I started to laugh look round and Ray was running out the shop bright red , me and the shop assistant was killing ourself laughing , me a ray always have a laugh about that incident
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

23-06-2015, 08:12 PM

Cranberry, it's easier to be brave when you've sat at a cafe at the marina in Barcelona and had a couple of glasses of sangria beforehand. I usually avoid those shops like the plague as I get embarrassed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top