Join for free
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 11:14 AM

what's the country coming to?

when minor incidents like these shown in the link are recorded as violent crimes.

http://www.aol.co.uk/2015/06/23/forc...id=maing-grid7
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 12:23 PM

Re: what's the country coming to?

Bl**DY ridiculous, they should be in Toyland!!!

What happened to the real Beef of police that could clear up, druggies, drunks, murderers, paedophiles, fraud, robbers, smugglers, and the rest... ???
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 12:31 PM

How ridiculous. Waste of police time and money. Who is reporting these incidents ?
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 02:33 PM

Regarding the mother slapping the child..How often have we heard about abuse only after a child is dead and said if only someone had called the police?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Regarding the mother slapping the child..How often have we heard about abuse only after a child is dead and said if only someone had called the police?
I think there is a big difference Cass between slapping a child on the hand for stealing and smacking a child senseless.
Abuse of children rarely takes place in public, almost always behind closed doors.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Yeah, ok Cass, but a slap on the hand hardly constitutes physical abuse, if I had pinched something when I was a child I would have had a clout around the earhole but I was never physically abused. I suppose if a mother did that today it would be classed as abuse.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top