Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 09:12 AM

Where are the chairs?

Where are the chairs?

Every once in a while there comes across the Internet something classy and worth spending some time watching.

This is one of those times. But where are the chairs?

Absolutely wonderful!! Beautiful performance. A breath of fresh air, enjoy!

This is China's showcase to the world! Absolutely beautiful but …WHERE ARE THE CHAIRS?

Are those lady musicians sitting on invisible chairs?

Apparently NOT - it's a form of YOGA. This is actually being done in a yoga pose known as “chair posture”.

Imagine holding this position for that long! The strength in their legs is unbelievable!

Shanghai Expo Closing Ceremony...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HfDeTVpinU
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 09:16 AM

Re: Where are the chairs?

Wow that made my muscles ping and ache just seeing them.....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 09:23 AM

That literally defies the laws of physics, so there is definitely trickery involved but I must admit very clever.....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 09:40 AM

Its a wonder to me - I'd stay in that position
Amazing and beautiful show
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 09:54 AM

As Plantman says, that posture is not physically possible so it must be an illusion of some sort. But the act itself was beautiful.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 09:59 AM

What do you think Loretta ?
Do you know for sure .................?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 11:15 AM

I agree with plantman, there must be some trickery surely.
I looked very closely at their bottoms because when anyone sits, even slim people will still have a flattened rump and top thigh, from their bodyweight, but ingeniously, those girls bottoms were not in the slightest bit flattened, they were still perfectly rounded as in standing, so that threw me. It really did seem like they were not sitting on anything at all. Most peculiar, but as Alan said, a lovely performance.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 02:44 PM

If their trunks had a harness with wires from the roof it might be possible to hold that pose but I think that there would be discernable movement if that were the case.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
What do you think Loretta ?
Do you know for sure .................?

I really have no idea Patsy, but we did go to the Chinese circus a few years ago and the performances by the acts was every bit as amazing. I do know that these people train and train from early childhood so I guess anything is possible with dedication.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

23-06-2015, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I really have no idea Patsy, but we did go to the Chinese circus a few years ago and the performances by the acts was every bit as amazing. I do know that these people train and train from early childhood so I guess anything is possible with dedication.

They certainly do - I watch all the docus on China - so creative as a race - amazing show, I was mesmerised and loved the music too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top