Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 11:05 PM

Frivolous

Has anyone become Frivolous, although they knew really they shouldn't have, is naughtiness O.K when serious stuff is going on?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 11:25 PM

Re: Frivolous

I expect I have some time or other. Although I would never intentionally hurt anyone, I do speak without thinking sometimes, or try to lighten a situation by jesting, which could be inappropriate.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 11:34 PM

I'm exactly the same Mups!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 06:29 AM

Sometimes you just have to do something silly when things becme too oppressive.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Sometimes you just have to do something silly when things becme too oppressive.
Agree with that .......
Anyway Honey is bound to influence me
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 03:31 PM

Yes usually when I feel so upset about something I need to lighten the mood or I have been known to laugh at inappropriate times through nervousness.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Yes usually when I feel so upset about something I need to lighten the mood or I have been known to laugh at inappropriate times through nervousness.

Ooo I've done that - so embarrassing
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 04:31 PM

Funerals are deadly! I have been known to get the giggles which turn into crying my eyes out and back again!
My Dad's funeral was a prime example, I kept myself from bursting out laughing every time the priest said, "Charles " because his name was George and nobody spoke up!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 04:44 PM

Funerals are deadly! I have been known to get the giggles which turn into crying my eyes out and back again!
My Dad's funeral was a prime example, I kept myself from bursting out laughing every time the priest said, "Charles " because his name was George and nobody spoke up!
Yes, I agree, I used to have a terrible compulsion to clap when at Mass on Sundays. I never did but I always thought ........ one day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

23-06-2015, 05:17 PM

Absolutely right - me Mother got the words mixed up during prayer and it was a very solemn funeral - I giggled so hard me shoulders were heaving - me Mother nudged me and I turned it into tears -

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top