Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:07 PM

Would you try this?

I have just read, that yet another Anti-Ageing formula is on the market.
Clinical testing has fund Snail secretions contain high levels of naturally occurring allantoine, collagen, elastin and anti-bacterial substances that all have beneficial healing, smoothing and purifying effects on the skin.
Available from the "Dr.Organic range at Holland & Barrett at £19.99.

Don't think I fancy that wiped round my face, somehow.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:09 PM

Re: Would you try this?

Yuk !!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:25 PM

I've got plenty in the garden, I'm sure if I had a nap out there I'd get similar treatment for free!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:30 PM

Yuk! no thanks, I'll pass on that one
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:37 PM

They have been on the market for a while...

I wanted to know how they collect snail secretions...So I googled...

The snails produce more secretions when stresed so they are often mechanically stress in order to make them produce secretions and one way to do this is to run a small electrical charge through the plate they are living on..

I dont care if it makes skin look lovely, sadness and cruelty behind it make it un acceptable.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:37 PM

Might try it if it was free, would not "Shell out" 20 Quid on it though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
They have been on the market for a while...

I wanted to know how they collect snail secretions...So I googled...

The snails produce more secretions when stresed so they are often mechanically stress in order to make them produce secretions and one way to do this is to run a small electrical charge through the plate they are living on..

I dont care if it makes skin look lovely, sadness and cruelty behind it make it un acceptable.

Totally out of order cass. But as long as it makes someone rich, what do they care.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-06-2015, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Might try it if it was free, would not "Shell out" 20 Quid on it though.

Well you could always sit in the garden with TessA then.

Failing that, just cos I know you, I'd cover you with snails for a tenner. Generous aint I.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 11:01 PM

I wonder why snails and slugs don't get thinner as they leave a trail, it must use up something in their bodies. Where does it come from? Also, why do you sometimes see slug trails that go round and round in loops? Weird that is!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 04:06 PM

fancy having that trail of slime over your face and mouth gaggg's.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top