Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 05:17 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Our son trailing behind. You don't see many fields with grazing sheep or cattle over there, I think they must keep them in barns. What you do see is lots of haymaking.
At last we had a decent amount of rain yesterday. In fact it rained all day. We should see the vegetables start to move now.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 05:51 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan et al.....

Still raining here after 36 hours, but quite lightly now, just drizzle really, so it looks like the weather will dictate the day's events. Mrs P is still laid low with a stinker of a cold anyway, so catering to her every need will no doubt keep me busy enough.

Have a good Sunday everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 06:37 AM

Nice picture Alan
Had a feeling your lady would be poorly Barry, Vit C, zinc and a tonic for her ....Hope its a mild dose - wish her well soon
Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 07:20 AM

Good morning everyone. Germany tends to look like England with the
same tress and grasses. It did rain here from Friday about 5pm until
this morning about 4am. So no Sun at all. I think we must have had
over 2" of rain. My cats were going mad not being able to go out as
they don't like it when it rains. They then go to the front door where
it is normally opened when its a sunny day. Cats are funny.
Good news yesterday for me. I received a letter from the hospital to
say my first mammogram I had on Tuesday after my operation last year
has shown I am clear of the cancer. Phew that was good.
Take care all and have a nice day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 08:03 AM

Good morning all.

Nice pic Alan, shame you don't see any Sheep in the fields, we have loads here.

Barry sorry to hear your wife is laid up in bed with a cold, make sure she has plenty of fluid inside her.

Hi Patsy.

Sandra what great news, the all clear. No Cats like the rain, you wouldn't get Coco out in it.

Its nice and sunny here.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone,

A beautiful morning here. Even the squirrels are running around.

Have a good day all, and I wish Mrs P better Barry. God bless all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 08:42 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but breezy here today, it was really windy during the night. Collected our friends from the airport yesterday, it was so busy at the airport, I think half the world arrived at the same time ! ChoCho loves going to the airport, people have suitcases and presents for little dogs come in suitcases so she likes to make friends with everybody.

We are off to the market in a little while then out for a late lunch late afternoon. Have a pleasant day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 08:44 AM

Hi Susie
Such great news Sandy
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 09:06 AM

Great news Sandy, it doesn't get any better than that..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 09:17 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny morning after a couple of days of continuous rain .

Such a shame it came a day late for my granddaughter's birthday which should have been in the field next to the empty farm house but it turned out ok in the end as my inventive daughter in law turned the empty rooms of the house into individual 'playrooms' full of toys and balloons .

I hope to do some gardening today, the netting has arrived to cover the fruit and I need to get it up soon.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top