Join for free
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 11:03 AM

Dear Dad Letter

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow.
It was addressed "Dad". With the worst premonition, he opened it and read the letter, with trembling hands.

Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I am writing to you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy, she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings,tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes, and because she is much older than me.
But it's not only passion, Dad. She is pregnant.
Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the winter.
We share a dream of having many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading with other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstacy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray thay science will find a cure for aids, so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!!!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 and I know how to take cre of myself.
Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many Grandchildren.
Love your son, Joshua.

PS. Dad, none of this is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on my desk.

I love you.

Please call when it is safe for me to come home.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 11:13 AM

Re: Dear Dad Letter

Love it.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 12:06 PM

Great letter
susant
New Member!
hertfordshire
susant is female 

13-06-2015, 02:53 PM

Absolutely brilliant.
Asian Butterfly
Malaysia
Asian Butterfly is female  Asian Butterfly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 03:54 PM

Smart boy !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top