Join for free
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 07:35 AM

Roses animation

An animated gif made in a program called 'Xara 3D'. I hope it doesn't make people feel sea-sick.

Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 08:37 AM

Re: Roses animation

I'm not sure about it, the writing takes away the actual picture behind...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 09:28 AM

Interesting, it could be very effective, keep at it! Perhaps you could add a butterfly fluttering by!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I'm not sure about it, the writing takes away the actual picture behind...
The image is more about the animation rather than the background photo.

I did wonder about posting it because it maybe doesn't fit in a photo/art forum. It's not a straight photo, not art but could be called a graphic creation ..and not everyone would find such things worth doing. Just an interest of mine though and it passes a few hours on a wet afternoon.

Edit: I haven't done many of these but here's another, albeit a bit unseasonal:

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 07:19 PM

I like anything photo manipulation wise! Do you download this programme or something?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England

13-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Yes, it is from the same company (Xara) that does 'Photo & Graphics Designer', which is a good vector drawing and photo editing program.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

14-06-2015, 08:36 AM

Thank Mart I'll take a look!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
The image is more about the animation rather than the background photo.

I did wonder about posting it because it maybe doesn't fit in a photo/art forum. It's not a straight photo, not art but could be called a graphic creation ..and not everyone would find such things worth doing. Just an interest of mine though and it passes a few hours on a wet afternoon.

Edit: I haven't done many of these but here's another, albeit a bit unseasonal:

I do like this one, did you do the medallion type one the other week? i can't remember if it was you? as that was good too..
mart
Chatterbox
South of England

14-06-2015, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I do like this one, did you do the medallion type one the other week? i can't remember if it was you? as that was good too..
Yes, that one was done using RealDraw Pro. The program that's good at links. Another example:

Various other graphic capabilities too:

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top