Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2010, 08:43 AM

Morning on saturday

-ah there's nothing better than leaping out of bed -doing 50 press-ups -then taking a brisk jog around the estate -------------or so they tell me enjoy!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2010, 09:32 AM

Re: Morning on saturday

Mornin' Christian and everyone, don't go overdoing it with the exercise Christian, it's still a bit early for a Saturday morning.

Were just chilling out today, weather not bad so hubby will take Asti out for a walk whilst I'm food shopping, and then just doing usual things, nothing exciting.

Enjoy you're Saturday all of you.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2010, 09:45 AM

Morning Christian and everyone Hope everyone will enjoy their Saturday.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2010, 01:35 PM

It's clouded over here, looks like a storm of some sort is brewing

Have been into town this morning, called in to do some food shopping on the way home and now I'm in for the rest of the day.

Have a good weekend all ........ I hope the snow is beginning to melt in Washington, Eileen.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2010, 05:38 PM

Cloudy and chilly, -4 (25 F), and believe it or not they are calling for more snow on Monday! But at least the newspapers and mail are coming now; hope the bus will be running again tomorrow so I can get to the market before the next storm. Got a few pics, will post after lunch. Safeway called yesterday to say they had to cancel all deliveries as some of their suppliers didn't get thru and the streets are not really clear enough !! the other market, the one I go to for Leia's food, also has a delivery service so ordered there as they are delivering; should be here Monday .... please keep your fingers crossed for me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top