Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 04:56 PM

Missing items in House

I think someone in the Spirits is playing games with me in our home.

Three days ago, I had finished reading a chapter in my book and left the book mark inside the book, like you do. Went back to it the next day and the book marker had vanished! strange I thought, looked everywhere for it, couldn't find it, then I thought I have a red leather one in the display cupboard in the back bedroom, no not there, so then I went into the Lounge and found a free Christmas one from the Charity, so I used that. The next day the Leather one turned up in the Display cupboard right in front of my eyes, did not find the other one. Then all of a sudden the postman planted some letter through my letterbox and guess what! he put in a new Book Marker.

Do you think this is strange?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 05:00 PM

Re: Missing items in House

Spooky !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 05:17 PM

Not strange to me Susie - happens all the time in our house
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 05:48 PM

Odd when things like that happen though and like Patsy we have days where weird things happen - I'm still waiting to find my ironing pile from when we moved here 4 years ago!! I had hoped a spook had taken it and would return it all neatly ironed!
I think my husband sent it to the charity shop by mistake.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 08:11 PM

Well considering there are only two of us in the House and he is at work, it seems a bit strange to me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 08:23 PM

A few weeks ago it was the twins birthday and I washed and dried a metal icing nozzle, placed it on top of a cake tin on a piece of kitchen roll on the work surface in the kitchen to dry thoroughly and went to bed.

The next morning jobs done I took my icing bag and went to get the nozzle to ice some biscuits and it had gone

I swept the floor in case it had rolled off and even moved out the cooker and deep freeze, it has never been seen again
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 09:49 PM

Anything like that happens here we look for Elsie Labrador as she has a stealing and hiding things habit luckily she hasn't eaten anything she just likes to hold and hide things.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 10:08 PM

Recently my eyes swept round the kitchen, in the cupboard where they're normally kept, on the table in the lounge, back to the kitchen. Can't remember when I spotted it, but the elusive roll of food bags was right there, standing on end on a metal rack, where all the other odds and ends are.

I couldn't see it for looking!!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 10:31 PM

interesting replies ...-patsy u got spooks in your home -i had them in my other 2 homes but not this one .............
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 12:06 AM

It's those Gremlins again. They're late coming out of hibernation this year because of the cold nights.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top