Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2015, 08:09 PM

Springwatch 2015

Not sure this is where to post this..........

I am finding it fascinating to watch Springwatch 2015. What a wonderful programme and the Springwatch Extra with the web cams is exceptionally good.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2015, 09:02 PM

Re: Springwatch 2015

ive watched it in previous years and enjoyed it ,,im not so interested in what they are showing this year
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2015, 10:42 PM

Springwatch is a super program, gets better every year. Unsprung too. I've been watching both for years as well & Autumnwatch.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 01:43 PM

I haven't got around to watching it this year but had my own 'spring watch' yesterday while walking in the field and saw not only a fox in the distance field but first one then two baby squirrels hopped across the field in front of me followed by what I think was mother .
I wished I had a camera with me
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 03:22 PM

The times I've said that.
Oh! I wish I had my camers with me!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 03:28 PM

Our baby blue tits have fledged from our nest box and we are hoping the parents may come back to start a second lot. The web cam on the springwatch nest show the babies as being ready to fledge but so lazy while they are getting fed regularly. They keep stretching their wings and looking out of the entrance hole but at the last count they are still all in there.

I did get bored with watching the stickleback camera though.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 04:56 PM

I gave up watching Spring Watch when Bill Oddy was no longer part of the team and the egotistical producer Martin Hughes-Games decided he was going to be a presenter too.

I don't know if Simon King is still on this show - he had the unenviable task of showing loads of incident-free, camera footage.......Naff-All in sight for hours despite all the talk of "earlier we saw......."!!!

I find Chris Packham irritatingly smug too - maybe it's just me.

I like wildlife programmes but when this comes on most of the time I reach for my latest book. stevmk2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 05:39 PM

My brother asked me if I was watching this last night. Was there anything special on it? I agree about Chris Packham.
Steven with a V
Cardiff Valleys
Steven with a V is male 

09-06-2015, 02:47 PM

I utterly concur, great show and the presenters are very charismatic! I'm fortunate where I currently work; my cabin-office sits above wild grassland, beside an orchard and woodland where I can spot, woodpeckers, bullfinches, thrushes, buzzards, kestrels, sparrowhawks, long-tailed tits, goldfinches, warblers etc of a day, tawny and barn owls, foxes and hedgehogs of a night. Mmm my own little Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter watch!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

09-06-2015, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Steven with a V ->
I utterly concur, great show and the presenters are very charismatic! I'm fortunate where I currently work; my cabin-office sits above wild grassland, beside an orchard and woodland where I can spot, woodpeckers, bullfinches, thrushes, buzzards, kestrels, sparrowhawks, long-tailed tits, goldfinches, warblers etc of a day, tawny and barn owls, foxes and hedgehogs of a night. Mmm my own little Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter watch!
You are lucky to have wild life so close Steven. Our garden isn't bad, but we used to be rural til they built on the fields below our house.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top