Join for free
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 12:09 AM

Magicians

How do they do it? lol!

Having watched Britain's Got Talent tonight and that fantastic magician producing a signed piece of paper out the middle of a lemon right in front of the judges, I just want to know HOW DID HE DO THAT?

I don't suppose anyone will have the answer but any ideas anyone, cos I haven't!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 12:26 AM

Re: Magicians

I'd love the answer, too! It's a long time since I've been so impressed by a magician's act.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 04:58 AM

He was VERY good IMO.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 09:15 AM

He's top class. This should make him famous - he won't be working for peanuts anymore!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
How do they do it? lol!

Having watched Britain's Got Talent tonight and that fantastic magician producing a signed piece of paper out the middle of a lemon right in front of the judges, I just want to know HOW DID HE DO THAT?

I don't suppose anyone will have the answer but any ideas anyone, cos I haven't!
He did it by putting a piece of paper in the lemon before performing the trick, then used sleight of hand to fool the judges and viewers.
There is no such thing as magic, it is all illusions.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 03:04 PM

I thought he was very good as a magician, there is not that many of them around. Sure if I was to stop and pause the tv so that I can see what he is doing in slow motion I would probably catch on. But no I will take it as it was a good performance.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 05:33 PM

It's being said on a few websites that there was a pre drilled hole in the bottom of the lemon.
I suppose there had to be really - but what a wonderful sleight of hand!!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 09:32 PM

I wish now I'd recorded it so I can play it back.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top