Join for free
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 10:21 PM

Night Bus

Just watching this on C4. It's an eye opener, but I've been there. A couple of years ago my friend and I missed the last train from Glasgow to where we stayed and had to get the night bus. An experience I will never forget. The driver was in a closed pod with a small space for money. Looked weird when I got on the bus, but understandable by the time I got off We had singers, fighters, dogs, jokers, drunks, kebabs, chips...... You name it, all and sundry were on that bus. Never so glad to get off it.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 11:38 PM

Re: Night Bus

Yes I had it on. Glad that chap talked that thief into returning the lady's purse. Blimey, he almost nagged him to death!

And how many bags did that lady get on with, and how does she cope with them when she gets off?

That group of musicians and rapping annoyed me, though!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 11:23 AM

Re: Night Bus

How about this one ...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top