Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 01:40 PM

Have you ever given your partner a nice surprise?

My husband at one time was a rep and use to stay away for a few nights in the year.

One particular day I thought I'd surprise him while he was away and decorate the hall which badly needed new wallpaper, so as soon as the children were at school and hubby had left I started to strip off the old wall paper.
I was so shocked when he opened the door and saw me on the step ladders working like mad.
He had forgotten some of his paperwork so my nice surprise had been found out before I had even started.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 01:50 PM

Re: Have you ever given your partner a nice surprise?

Indeed I have. I invented a world called `Animalia` for Jenny-a load of soft toys who had a lot of adventures. One year just before Christmas I took some shopping,lots of slide photos showing them travelling,shopping and wrapping presents.

These became a slide show which I presented on Christmas Eve along with a full story. Two frogs called Des and Zano were beside Jen`s bed throughout her last trip into hospital and they rode on her coffin at her funeral.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Indeed I have. I invented a world called `Animalia` for Jenny-a load of soft toys who had a lot of adventures. One year just before Christmas I took some shopping,lots of slide photos showing them travelling,shopping and wrapping presents.

These became a slide show which I presented on Christmas Eve along with a full story. Two frogs called Des and Zano were beside Jen`s bed throughout her last trip into hospital and they rode on her coffin at her funeral.
Lovely - Stephan ...............
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 02:23 PM

We both used to leave little notes about the house for each other I hope that was a nice surprise.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 02:24 PM

How wonderful Stephen

Makes our notes to each other look a bit tame.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 02:38 PM

That sounds a lovely idea Stephan
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 04:00 PM

A note to each other is not tame-it`s lovely. Yea I got a PhD but `Animalia` was my greatest ever thought.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
We both used to leave little notes about the house for each other I hope that was a nice surprise.
I'd love a little note - I'm gonna ask Fabs to write me one
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 05:02 PM

well I've pushed the boat out and bought him a new cup with a puddy tat on it, he's sure to love it!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 05:21 PM

I think it was a nice surprise for Tony when on his 60th birthday, I presented him with 100 shares in his favourite brewery.

It gave him a good excuse to go more.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top