Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 05:11 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Mount Rosa in the Italian Alps.
If I can get my lawns mowed today I'll have caught up with the gardening and can turn my attention back to weatherproofing my sheds.Remember my work philosophy........'a little and often'. No more than a couple of hours work in the morning and that's it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 05:37 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, and what a lovely morning it is with the sun just lighting up the tops of the trees down the garden.....

Nothing special happening today, just pottering around doing odd jobs and some cleaning.

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 06:22 AM

Good morning all - what a lovely view !
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 06:40 AM

Good morning everyone

Sunny day today here..
Sableline
Durham,uk
Sableline is male  Sableline has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 07:02 AM

Good morning everyone, must celebrate today as it is a lovely morning for a change up here at Durham no wind or rain, sun shining brilliant.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 07:22 AM

Good morning. Spectacular pic Alan!

Lovely morning here.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 08:15 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely sunny day here.

Not doing much today.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone,

Off to the eye clinic at the hospital this morning for a well over due field vision test and consultation for my glaucoma. They just do not send you appointments any more unless you ring up and remind them you were supposed to see the consultant after six months - this is now thirteen months and after a lot of chasing.

Beautiful picture Alan, so appreciative that my eyes can still view it! Thank you.

Have a good day everyone, enjoy the sunshine, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone.

What a lovely picture of the Italian Alps Alan. it makes me want to be there.

Today I'm meeting some women friends I met on a coach tour. They're only local so we keep in touch with a monthly lunch. Always lots to talk about & have a giggle...

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2015, 09:16 AM

buenas dias all. It´s going to be another hot day. I´m going out again this morning, just to our local town with a friend, we both need a few things from the market. After being at Altea market yesterday I realised our small town market is much better, smaller but more variety. Lovely photo Alan. Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top