Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 06:48 PM

Wear something pretty !!

mrs david cameron plz wear something more prettier and feminine' she wears clothes like a matron all done up to the neck 'no low cuts-and so dark colors'
she a young woman 'and the prime ministers wife -plz get help
and ideas- get rid of the school marm look '''''''''
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 06:50 PM

Re: Wear something pretty !!

But what does she wear in the bedroom..........
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 06:54 PM

Yesterday I posted what on earth is Sam Cam wearing?!
Today the dress is all over the papers so I wasn't the only one!

Apparently she wore it to see the Queen.
I imagine Queenie turned to her nearest neighbour after they'd gorn and said "what the hell was Sam wearing!"

From the front it looked like there was no midriff, and from the back she looked like a council worker with a fluorescent tabard!!! Yikes!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:17 PM

Frankly I have no interest in what she wears…Does it really matter?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Me neither.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:24 PM

I don't care either for me it is all down to personal choice and what makes a person feel comfortable in more senses than one.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:27 PM

I think Mr C wouldn't even notice what His Wife was wearing...after all ...'It's ALL about Dave' innit ;~)
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:32 PM

Yes it makes a difference to the man she;s married to- in public eye i say -just that many leaders wifes always seem to look cool '''
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
Me neither.
Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't care either for me it is all down to personal choice and what makes a person feel comfortable in more senses than one.
Of course it doesn't matter! It's just something to natter about like gardening and grandchildren and god knows what other inconsequential stuff we rabbit on about on here! Don't be so sniffy!

I hate the way the political men all tout their wives about like arm candy, its frankly ridiculous in this day and age.
But if they do then it's bound to cause comment.

Wilson didn't, Heath didn't (boy friends not wifey), Major's wife had more sense etc....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:53 PM

I'm not sure something pretty would suit her she seems very business like and a little stern to me. All the leaders wives seemed so this time I thought.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top