Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 05:00 PM

Mr Wolf!

Dinner time!

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 05:13 PM

Re: Mr Wolf!

Ah - looks very ponderous - wonder what he's thinking .........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Ah - looks very ponderous - wonder what he's thinking .........
He is looking straight at Graham, Patsy ..... probably thinking of his supper tonight

Lovely pictures Graham
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 07:42 PM

He looks to be getting on in years, Graham, still a handsome old chap though.

A few years ago, when I was heavily involved in dog training, we had a smashing (and handsome ) chap come along to the dog club to talk about 'his' wolves.
He worked with them, and was totally besotted with them. Eventually he 'moved in' with them and lived amongst them for a while. (Not sure how his poor wife felt about that)!
He worked with the Native Americans and also with the wolves at Longleat and was both a very nice bloke as well as a very knowledgeable one.
He came to see us at the club quite a few times, and then had a stall for wolf conservation at our annual show. He came to my house once as well, to see my beautiful German Shepherds and he loved them.
I have his book at home, which he signed for me, with a little message. So that is a nice keepsake of a very nice man, who everyone called - Wolfman.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 09:02 PM

Wolves are lovely creatures who just had lousy PR agents-who remembers playing `What`s the time Mr Wolf`?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 09:23 PM

Great photo's Graham, the Wolf reminds me of my dog
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 10:08 PM

As always, lovely photos Graham. I believe there is a wolf pack somewhere in Extramadura with a man who lives with them. Their location is kept secret for obvious reasons. I´m hoping to go to Extramadura sometime this year with a friend, you never know I might see a wolf or a bear, but somehow I very much doubt it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:38 AM

Fabulous photos, Graham.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 09:22 AM

Lovely photographs Graham and the wolves look healthy.
They use to have some at a place near here and it made me so sad to see skinny wolves pacing up and down the enclosure fence . I wanted to set them free...
MrsKaia
California, USA
MrsKaia is female  MrsKaia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 04:13 PM

Wow! Beautiful photos of beautiful animals.

Does the wolf in the first photo have two different color eyes in reality? Or is it because his left side doesn't catch the light the way the right side does?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top