Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 12:15 PM

Threads

I notice I started quite a few threads , if I'm going over board tell me I slow down , don't want to ruin it for others in to many subjects
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 12:21 PM

Re: Threads

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
I notice I started quite a few threads , if I'm going over board tell me I slow down , don't want to ruin it for others in to many subjects
You may start your threads by all means Mark but please refrain from turning them into threads containing violence ....
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 12:48 PM

I can't imagine it ruining it for others. Anyone can start a thread. You don't have to wait in a queue
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 01:45 PM

How could you ruin it for anyone? Your posts are more controversial than most and that gets people talking. That's what's supposed to happen, isn't it?
You certainly have a way of getting peole going..........
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 01:53 PM

Aye,I agree with Anzac...Hope You can keep it up (as the Actress said to the Bishop)..Go Markey...,I for one am all agog.;~)
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 02:53 PM

I really don't understand why some people get going for , if one can't have a simple discussion its a poor job , life is life I'm not going to pretend it isn't just in case it offends a few ,
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 04:37 PM

It's all about pressing the right (or wrong) buttons Markey. With your life experience you must know that
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2015, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
It's easy to see all the threads a poster has started from their profile.
Obviously you don't want to swamp the place but there is probably a number which you shouldn't exceed per day in order to keep everyone happy?
I dunno....maybe 2 or 3 at the most? Just a suggestion.

In another forum I was on for years there was a poster who was forever posting YouTube links to his favourite music, they seemed to appear on every thread! Drove people nuts!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2015, 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=ruthio;649409]It's easy to see all the threads a poster has started from their profile.
Obviously you don't want to swamp the place but there is probably a number which you shouldn't exceed per day in order to keep everyone happy?
I dunno....maybe 2 or 3 at the most? Just a suggestion.

In another forum I was on for years there was a poster who was forever posting YouTube links to his favourite music, they seemed to appear on every thread! Drove people nuts!![/QUOTE]

That made me laugh Ruthio! Gawd, that must've been a pain in the posterior on every thread
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2015, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->

That made me laugh Ruthio! Gawd, that must've been a pain in the posterior on every thread
It was an enormous pain and so was he!
Over many years the upshot is that he's still there and more or less everyone else has gone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top