Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 04:57 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

The marina in Guernsey.
Pub lunch and shopping day today. I think I'll buy an extra bottle of gin and make some more blackberry gin .......delicious
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:22 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Morning Alan, i'll drink to that.

At least its dry this morning, has been raining all through the night.

Lovely pic of the Marina Alan.

Have a nice day, off to the Polling Station now, then on the trains to my Mum.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:30 AM

Good Morning everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:30 AM

Nice picture Alan
Good morning all
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 07:20 AM

Surprise, surprise, I'm going to vote.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 07:31 AM

Good morning all. Nice pic Alan. Enjoy your pub lunch.

Nice morning here. I'll vote after work and take my dad to make his vote

Have a nice day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone. I was up at 4.30am when my two year old grandson Josh decided to climb out of his bed and have a wonder downstairs. I got him settled & went back to bed but couldn't sleep.

After getting him off to the childminder and his sister Taylor off to school I plan on having a walk through the bluebell woods. I've been hoping for a nice day today because they're at their best now and will be gone all too soon.

I think I'll need a lie down when I get back as lack of sleep shows up late afternoon ...Josh is sleeping in his own bed tonight thank goodness.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 08:14 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Looks like being a better day today. Must get Amber out for her walk. Have a good day all. God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 08:52 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot sunny day here. I am going out soon to meet up with friends as usual, then a quick trip down to an English quick save to buy some Chivers jellies for Mr Clumsy, he gets withdrawal symptoms if he doesn´t get his ice cream and jelly, haha. The Spanish jellies are fine but he´s a bit set in his ways when it comes to jelly. Later this evening Mr Clumsy has a hospital appointment, he doesn´t know yet, but the hospital have just phoned to say they have a cancellation and can fit him in this evening. Nothing drastic, he has a problem with "trigger finger", I think, not sure, that is carpel tunnel, none urgent and traumatology is always the busiest department so he´s lucky to get such a quick appointment. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 09:01 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning but what I would call 'too bright too early' because it doesn't usually last.

It is the first day of the Spring Garden Show in Malvern so I hope it stays fine. I would like to go but it has become so expensive .

I will do the ironing instead and I need to sort the mouse in the garage. I have discovered humane traps are only a few pounds so I have ordered one and hope to take my little field mouse to a new home in an empty barn.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top