Join for free
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2015, 09:00 PM

Tree fallen on car

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...rtin_1_4062139

Could of been worst if someone was in the car or walking under the tree

The council will try and say it's a act of God as usual to try and get out of it

But you can see rot were it snapped out , so it is the council is reasonable , it has root disease properly Ganoderma

Just abit of advice if it ever happens to you, if it ever does pls contact me I will give you advice, as the council are crafty sods in conning residents out of their rights, seen it done 100s of times by tree officers
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2015, 10:42 PM

Re: Tree fallen on car

Tree officers, Tree Fellas would have been more useful.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 05:01 AM

Tree fellers ! That's no good to us Paddy, there are only two of us ! The old ones are the best Spitty.
Sableline
Durham,uk
Sableline is male  Sableline has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 11:26 AM

I used to be a recovery engineer back in the seventies, unfortunately not all trees fell on empty parked cars. Pleased no one was inside this one.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 11:59 AM

Only last year I think as time go so quick , was called out in bushy health arches , a popular tree landed on a car killing the chap inside instantly , a police officer that was first on the scene said , some members of the public were trying to lift the tree off the car , inpossible task as it was to heavy , but also some members of the public just stood there filming it with their phones , in what I find disgusting , the wierld thing we done work on the trees about a month before apart from this one as it was other side of the fence line and owned by water board , I told my client that owned the Mercedes garage that he should get in touch with water board as the tree needed work on it ,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top