Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:19 PM

Bullies

How do you handle bullies , or have you been a victim of bullying
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:30 PM

Re: Bullies

I had to take care of meself as a child and onwards - no bullies can touch me emotionally or otherwise - they are 'nothing' to me ......
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:34 PM

My old boss bullied a younger member of staff , he would find any excuss to be little him , or give him the horrible jobs , and alway under mineing him , it come to the point I had words to the boss and went to his boss , but the lad that was been bullied had to make the complaint , he did and I wrote a statement to , they moved our old boss to a different area , only to be told he bulling a member of staff up there
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:35 PM

I cannot bear the thought of children being bullied. I was bullied as a child because I was so shy. It was horrible. You never forget it. I look at adult bullies and think "what a pathetic specimen you are".
Markey1
London

04-05-2015, 05:37 PM

In my adult life I never been bullied , it just wouldnt happen to me , the size I am , seems to be more bullies online than in real life to me ,
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:42 PM

I was a battered Wife 40 odd Yrs ago,so You could say I was pretty much a victim of a bully,took Me 7 Yrs to get out of it and have never looked back,

As for on-line bullying...well..I've made a point of not arguing with eejits as it would just bring Me down to Their level.
Markey1
London

04-05-2015, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I cannot bear the thought of children being bullied. I was bullied as a child because I was so shy. It was horrible. You never forget it. I look at adult bullies and think "what a pathetic specimen you are".

my daughter was bullied for a short while , alway remember we went to the parents house to try and sort things out , the bully parents just said tuff , your daughter needs to toughing up , that was their attidue
Markey1
London

04-05-2015, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I was a battered Wife 40 odd Yrs ago,so You could say I was pretty much a victim of a bully,took Me 7 Yrs to get out of it and have never looked back,

As for on-line bullying...well..I've made a point of not arguing with eejits as it would just bring Me down to Their level.

Sorry to hear that may , my mum was battered things I witness will never leave me
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:44 PM

When Grace was bullied the school were fantastic sat them all down and talked it through, after a rocky start the girls are now firm friends. The school encouraged us to have her round for tea etc and they were right it worked a treat.

I have my own problems with my employer as people know but I refuse to let it get me down these days just be happy as I can be as that seems to irritate them more than if I was beaten down by them.

Online ? well have met a few I let one get me down but not any more I give as good as I get these days and refuse to worry about it all. Realised I had to toughen up a bit as no one else was going to help me.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by May ->

Sorry about the domestic abuse May. Just awful.

Yes, I think I'm getting used to eejits.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top