Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 02:06 PM

What little things don't you like?

I don't like drinking out of thick cups or mugs. In fact I don't like drinking out of a cup. It's a china mug for me every time. I find the tea keeps a lot hotter in them. I almost cringe when I am given a thick mug.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 02:29 PM

Re: What little things don't you like?

I don"t like thick heavy mugs either.-------- Awful things.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 02:47 PM

I don't like to be kept waiting in a restaurant. On more than one occasion I've walked out thinking that the staff weren't interested in attending to me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 02:55 PM

I don't like either of those...
Impatience is my middle name unfortunately, I don't like to be kept waiting anywhere.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 03:41 PM

Being kept waiting is torment for me - don't like thick mugs either or bad language ..........
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 03:42 PM

Reading the postings on Keeping one waiting, reminded me of when I had my usual hair appointment. I was always on time but was always kept waiting. Not by my hairdresser for being busy with a customer but by her chatting continuously to the customer she had finished with and then having the nerve to say to me..." Sorry I kept you waiting.".... I left that hairdressers.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 03:49 PM

I always drink out of the same mug at home. I very particular about it! I hate cold plates in restaurants. I don't like people who talk over you, or butt in mid conversation
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 04:08 PM

Frosted glasses.. yukky feeling.
People who clear their throat and spit in public ...had one in the car park this morning.
He almost got my breakfast on his shoes as a thankyou for that..

Queue jumpers.. Wait in line like the rest of us..
maursey
hertfordshire

28-04-2015, 04:13 PM

Another of my biggest dislikes is when you are talking to someone and their eyes move away to look at someone or something else. You then know that they weren't listening to you. So rude.
Also the maniacs who can't stop playing around with their mobile phones when you are in a conversation.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2015, 04:58 PM

I myself have a china cup and saucer at home, my Husband has a big mug. I think tea always tastes better in a china cup.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top