Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 08:24 PM

At work yesterday

At work yesterday I had a customer neighbour bobyguard threatening me , he said he going to break my legs , my customer had a conifir hedge that run along the boundary between her and her neighbours , the neighbour complained saying the hedge is getting to high and blocking the light , so my customer called me in to reduce the hieght of the hedge . Yesterday morning we arrived at the customer house about 8 .30 am , me and the customer walk down the length of her conifir hedge and agreed what height she want it reduced by , as the lads were carrying the tools in , I went to the next door neighbours just for a courtesy call , to explain we reducing the hedge between their property and the customers , I didn't get to speak to the owner , but one of many body guards he had , I explained to this burly bloke what we are going to do regarding the hedge , he replied you can't start to 11am , I said why , he said his boss is having a lay in , I told him our customer happy for us to make a start at 9 am , he said if you upset my boss with noise , you upset me and I shall break your legs , I replied by law we can start at 8am , plus his boss is not our paying customer , also said if your threatening behavoir I call the police , with this two more burly men appeared and told me is I upset their boss , it upset them and said they beat the living day lights of me , I said I not having this and started to walk into the customers garden , they block my way and said are you going to work with us , or do you want your legs broken , I replied again I phoning the police , and push past them , they followed me into the garden and they followed and started to break our hedge trimmers , the customer phoned the police and they arrived very quickly , the police toke a statement from me and the customer , and question these body guards , but the police didn't take it any further ,

I was told by the customer that her neighbour are Russian Mafia , they brought their house for 12 million , knock it down and build themself a bigger place , they have 24/7 about dozen body guards roaming outside ,and more indoors , on the drive there was 6 bentleys and 4 Farraris , and the boss pays everyone off to get his way ,

Sometimes money can buy almost everyone it seems

And no regard for anyone but themselfs
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 09:50 PM

Re: At work yesterday

Well Markey if you haven’t got the police on your side your banging your head off a stone wall, for your personal safety I think it’s better to pass up on that and similar jobs, and if your boss insists let him risk life and limb and come out at 8am to do it himself, I shouldn't think putting your life in danger is in your job contract, you don’t mess with people who have that kind of muscle and money behind them.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 10:12 PM

Sounds like Markey is the boss Jem.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 07:41 AM

Just shows you don't need to live in a council estate to have yobs for neighbours, the customers her house most cost 8 million , in one of the posh parts of London , and she has a neighbour who's a lawlest multimillionaire , that's the point I making here , nearly all our customers are supper rich , you see things that on a different planet regarding their life styles , like helicopter to take their children to school ext, been many places were these people have body guards , and never in my life come across such a ruthless lot ,
Markey1
London

24-04-2015, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sounds like Markey is the boss Jem.

I never stand down to bullies , hate evrtthing to do with them ,
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Just shows you don't need to live in a council estate to have yobs for neighbours, the customers her house most cost 8 million , in one of the posh parts of London , and she has a neighbour who's a lawlest multimillionaire , that's the point I making here , nearly all our customers are supper rich , you see things that on a different planet regarding their life styles , like helicopter to take their children to school ext, been many places were these people have body guards , and never in my life come across such a ruthless lot ,
They've got more money than sense. Helicopter to school?!! Some children don't even get a breakfast before walking to school.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 08:26 AM

Standing Down could be a good move, if a long term goal is to piss on their grave.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 08:29 AM

Sometimes one has to bide the moment and wait until you have an advantage.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 08:29 AM

Yes, I agree with what you say Markey, but when the word "Mafia" was mentioned I'd be off like a shot please take care.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 08:41 AM

Hello Markey - who does the hedge belong to, if its the bullies - then you cannot cut it can you, without their permission ........ ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top