Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 07:35 AM

Saucey but nice.

1/ Now on sale at IKEA - LESBIAN beds, no nuts or screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove...

2/ A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol; police say it's definitely race related...

3/ Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8....

4/ Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one, but after looking through her knickers drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maids outfit, and a police woman’s uniform, he finally decided if she can't hold down a job, she's not for him.

5/ I got sacked from my job as a bingo caller the other day apparently, 'A meal for two with a terrible view' isn't the best way to announce number 69.

6/ Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy. He nears the top of the ladder and starts shaking and going dizzy. He calls down to Murphy and says "I tink I will 'ave to go home, I've come all over giddy and feel sick." Murphy asks "Ave yer got vertigo?" Paddy replies "No I only live round the corner."

7/ After 100 years lying on the sea bed, Irish divers were amazed to find that the Titanic’s swimming. pool was still full
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 09:48 AM

Re: Saucey but nice.

Wifes not happy.....just spit out me toast all over the kitchen.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 11:46 AM

Well they made me laugh, but some are very risque. How do you get away with it i'll never know...
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 12:20 PM

I dazzle them all with my halo Sue.
They know I am an angel really..
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

I dazzle them all with my halo Sue.
They know I am an angel really..
I Bet

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top