Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 04:49 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken at Douglas on the Isle of Man.
I have somehow managed to foul up my computer so that my normal home page doesn't appear on start up. I just fiddle with it until I get what I want but I think I'm going to have to get my man in to sort it out.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 05:41 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all, a bit colder than of late but another bright day forecast I believe.

We have relatives from Dorset visiting us later, so I'm told we have to muck out the house and throw down some fresh sawdust before they arrive....

I managed to set some seeds in the new garden yesterday, and also bought some tomato plants from the garden centre although they will have to live outside this year as we haven't got a greenhouse yet.

Sorry to hear about uour computer problems Alan, they can be a b****r sometimes. can't they

Enjoy your Sunday folks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 06:46 AM

Good morning all

Nice Pic Alan of the Castle of Refuge. Unfortunately were not going over this year...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 06:47 AM

What a good eye you have Alan, love the photo, extra special
Good morning all
(I'm presuming you waited for the gull to perch itself just so)
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 07:47 AM

buenas dias all. Not looking too bad outside this morning and I think I will take myself off to the market for a look round, there´s a man there who has really nice garden furniture at excellent prices with free delivery and I need a new table and chairs so I want to see what he has. Have a pleasant day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 07:53 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here.

Sorry to hear about your computer Alan.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 07:56 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Another lovely picture Alan. Thank you.

Have a lovely day everyone, certainly cooler out there but the sun is shining already. Time for Amber's walk. Take care. God bless.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 08:44 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 09:06 AM

Good morning fellow members just been for a walk with Chloe. It is sunny but the wind is freezing cold .

There are some bluebells out down the lane, I think they are quite early and so lovely to see.

Hope to do some spring cleaning today, enjoy your day everyone
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone. Another lovely pic Alan.

A light dusting of snow here in the Highlands. We're off to Aviemore later.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top