Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 03:06 PM

Prizes

Have you won any big prizes from bingo, lottery or any other contest

Myself I havent ,
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 03:20 PM

Re: Prizes

Yes i won the Lady Captains Day Trophy playing golf back in the year 2000 when i was a member at the local Golf Club with my first husband. He was the Treasurer then and became the Golf Captain. I couldn't believe it when i walked into the club house with the winning card. That evening i was handed the Trophy but had to hand it back to get my name engraved. When i got it back i could keep it for the whole year until the next person won. The only thing that was annoying we didn't have a digital camera then so i never got any photo's of the day.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 03:21 PM

I won first prize in the marriage lottery.
Some things are more important than money.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
I won first prize in the marriage lottery.
Some things are more important than money.
Love that !
Me - well I won 2 prizes, a lump of pork - yuk - gave that away and a Demis Roussos LP - gave that away too
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 04:16 PM

I won a cruise with a story wot I rote. Does that count?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I won a cruise with a story wot I rote. Does that count?
Wow! Yes tell us more
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 04:28 PM

Oh I couldn't possibly - oh, allright then ha ha.

I wrote an article for SagaZone about a trip to India - and won a week's cruise to Norway along with my husband. First time ever on a ship and it was in May so we packed loads of thick clothes and it was well hot! Everyone was sweating in their jumpers! It was such a thrill to be on a cruise ship (a Saga one of course - no noisy children) and a great experience. I was proud to have won too, and everyone seemed to love the article on SZ.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 06:04 PM

I wrote an article for SagaZone about a trip to India - and won a week's cruise to Norway along with my husband. First time ever on a ship and it was in May so we packed loads of thick clothes and it was well hot! Everyone was sweating in their jumpers! It was such a thrill to be on a cruise ship (a Saga one of course - no noisy children) and a great experience. I was proud to have won too, and everyone seemed to love the article on SZ.

Sounds a lovely prize , well done
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 08:48 PM

I went on 'the Weakest Link' and won £2550. Caused a bit of excitement in the bank when I went to pay the cheque in!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

04-04-2015, 09:59 PM

Congrats on winning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top