Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 05:22 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

A graveyard taken near Berchtesgarten in Bavaria.
Off up to Mansfield today to visit our relatives, I hope the roads aren't too crowded.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 05:38 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all, the weather seems to have settled down a bit and no rain forecast today, just hope it brightens up a bit for us

A break from diy-ing for me today, and looking foreward to a walk in the forest with the dogs and maybe a couple of hours with the papers this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 07:04 AM

Good morning all. Nice pic Alan. Different looking headstones.

It's a nice morning here in Ayrshire. We'll walk into the village later. An ancestor of mines is apparently buried in the local churchyard so I'm going to have a look. It seems most of my ancestors lived here, than did in my town. So interesting for me

Have a lovely day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 07:05 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day all, keep dry and warm and above all well, God bless.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 07:46 AM

Pretty graveyard
Good morning all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 07:55 AM

Good morning all

We have the family coming for the day tomorrow so lots of preparation and baking to do today. It will be a roast turkey with all the trimmings dinner and a buffet early evening.

Enjoy your day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 08:04 AM

Good morning all. Lovely picture Alan.
It's my sister in laws birthday today so we'll be going to see her at some point with card & chocolates... Later hoping to go a walk through the woods if the weather stays fine.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone

A very beautiful graveyard with a lovely back drop of mountains. A great picture Alan
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 08:46 AM

Morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 08:55 AM

Good morning fellow members another morning of painting and the hall should be finished .

Next job is to find some fabric to make new curtains and a bedspread for my bedroom . I made the last ones 17 years ago so am due an update.
I bought a patchwork quilt but it was too bulky and the colour was not as it looked on the website so it was sent back along with three others.

I am going to my sons house for a bit tomorrow, my house is not child friendly at the moment with wet paint and spiky carpet holders all over the place. It will be good to have a break from decorating.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top