Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 08:51 AM

Good morning friday

-and I had to prise myself out of bed almost! It looks like a showery one over here-but I don't need to go out
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 09:41 AM

Re: Good morning friday

Wow, I'm the first response - I feel priviledged! Lucky you
Chr1st1an, not having to go out today. I've been at work since 8.15, but had a good night's sleep last night (unusual for me) so I'm pretty much up for it today.

I'll be going home at lunchtime to feed the little doggy-baby, but apart from that, it's work work work
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 10:15 AM

Hi - dull and wet here and the weather isn't great either
Just waiting for Mr Blair to 'take the stand' at the Iraq inquiry. Not that I think we'll learn anything but ....
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Morning all

It was raining here first thing, I had to put a plastic bag over Fiji's buster collar to stop her head getting wet, I was told she wasn't allowed out in the rain, she seemed to quite like it, she had a coat on too and came in nice and dry.

Not much else happening here, work this afternoon then a quick dash to Tesco, at least I wont be in my PJ's

Have a good day all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 12:04 PM

Morning Christian and Everyone

Snow fell very lightly here and just hope it was only a wee flurry! Sun is out as well!!

This is Loki's birthday today and she is being spoilt!

Hope everyone will enjoy their day.

Take care.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 12:05 PM

Sweets for the sweet, better not have more than one though

Today I do my heavy weekly cleaning and since I didn't sleep well last night, I am looking forward to a nice nap later in the day.

Wishing you all a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 01:25 PM

Dull but dry day with glimpses of blue beginning to show through the clouds. Forecast is for a sunny, cold day tomorrow - hope they're correct as we plan to take a trip to W-S-M to see how the rebuilding of the new pier is coming along after the fire two years ago.

Did a trolley dash around Sainsbury's earlier so my cupboards are fully stocked once more. Decisions, decisions for meals now!

Hope everyone has a good day and poorly people feel better...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 04:59 PM

Brrrr! The Arctic blast is here, it's cloudy and only -9 (15 F), wind chill is -16!! Really bitter on the way to and from the market; needed to stock up on fresh produce because of the forecast snow tomorrow, and don't know how the streets will be Sunday. Had my grocery delivery yesterday so all set on other things. Probably be indoors till Monday!

Hope all are well, have a nice day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Just waiting for Mr Blair to 'take the stand' at the Iraq inquiry. Not that I think we'll learn anything but ....
Are you still awake I watched about ten minutes early on and five minutes in the afternoon but TBH I can't see where it's going, costing millions and plenty of legal crossing of swords but I don't believe any of the participants care any more, oh yes they care that their reputation and legal 'brilliance' are shown to the world (Like the women who had a pop at Jack Straw over what 'type' of lawyer he is ) These types love scoring points over each other but in my view it's just a game, if I collapsed in the street in front of them I doubt they would lift a finger to help me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top