Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 08:48 PM

Mr Brown

Three months ago he was losing the plot IMO but the last week or two he's done very well.

Last night with president Karzai from Afghanistan at their press conference was a complete success IMO, . . I hope he keeps up the good work.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 08:46 PM

Re: Mr Brown

He did it again today . . his conference about abolishing hereditary peers and saying that politicians should serve the voters and not themselves was a vote getter IMO.

In stark contrast Mr Osborne, the shadow chancellor, made a fool of himself and the Tory clan in his outline of the country's financial situation and what their proposals are, . . still can't fathom out what those proposals are yet, . . he's good at beating about the bush, . . he mentioned 5 times the fact that they want to give everyone super broadband, . . does he and his clan chief actually think they can afford to lay thousands of miles of optic cables ?
The country absolutely needs super broadband don't it.

My mind's made up, . . I shall vote Labour, . . at least they seem to know what we need like more jobs and a gradual recovery of our financial situation.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2010, 03:56 PM

Re: Mr Brown

How can you have more jobs if you are still allowing mass imigration ????
people should wake up and look around ..we are slowly being colonized..Shahed Malik. a muslim MP was saying himself at the Labour Party converance that within 30 years we would have a muslim prime minister..and the indigenous population of thousands of years will be in a minority.. thankfully not in my lifetime..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top