Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 08:02 AM

Farting

I had a curry last night, as a result I have been rather fragrant this morning. The wife has been complaining about this and has opened the French Doors to let some fresh air in, so I sang too her "I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden".
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 08:59 AM

Re: Farting

Farting is a perfectly natural thing to do but you are expected to go two miles away from home to release those gases !
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 09:23 AM

Oh dear spitty that's not nice, curries are very pungent and like Alan say's you should go two miles away from home
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I had a curry last night, as a result I have been rather fragrant this morning. The wife has been complaining about this and has opened the French Doors to let some fresh air in, so I sang too her "I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden".
TMI, Spitty

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top