Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 10:18 PM

Maybe we should have a ytube section

buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 11:56 PM

Re: Maybe we should have a ytube section

I saw that commercial last night and wondered what and the heck that was about.

Sometimes I hear shopping at Walmart does scare the heck out of you

galty, if you go to Music you can see most of it is YouTube but somewhat seperated by artist or types of music. We went crazy with it for awhile and now it has sorta died off....probably because we posted alot we like but you should post some. We'll be posing more as well.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 03:17 AM

galty, I was just thinking maybe you meant for this to be a youtube for NOT music but other things. If that is what you meant, I'll add one in the morning. Have to run the President is speaking now.
buzzie
USA

28-01-2010, 01:15 PM

I'm adding one and I think it's a good idea. Anything other than music and since this is in the 'fun stuff' I'm sure they are to be humorous I hope this ok galty?

galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
galty, I was just thinking maybe you meant for this to be a youtube for NOT music but other things. If that is what you meant, I'll add one in the morning. Have to run the President is speaking now.

Just for any funny videos anyone comes across.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top