Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 09:26 PM

Road rage

Have you been a victim of road rage, or have you lost your temper with other motorist ,
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 09:29 PM

Re: Road rage

NO, No and No.
Have you Markey ??
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 09:41 PM

I once pipped my hooter in a supermarket car park when a "lady" was reversing out of a parking slot as I was approaching. When I parked she pulled up alongside and didn't half give me a mouthful. I tried to point out that I was just warning her that I was approaching but would she listen, not on your nelly.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 09:43 PM

Last time I got angry was takeing my daughter to hospital , her waters broke and I was driving very carefull because of speed humps , the car behind kept flashing his lights and driving inches behind me ,and giving rude hand messages , I stop the car and had a right go at him , at the time I wanted to drag him out the car as I can't stand bullies ,

Another time a guy was having road rage with a lady driver , he block her in and was kicking her car , she was crying properly scared to death , I stop and ask this chap to claim down , he went mental , so I grab him and said I bully you like your bullying this lady , and I did , again can't stand bullies
Dozeymare
Kent, UK
Dozeymare is female  Dozeymare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 09:59 PM

There is a lane near me where there are several chicanes and each one denotes who has priority... Have totally lost track of those drivers who couldn't care less who has priority and drive through regardless !... I'm ashamed to say that I may have said a VERY RUDE word through my window whilst showing a hand gesture!!!!!! I'm sorry!!!! But %#{$?*+<})
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 10:08 PM

Yeah! Yesterday! On my way up to the beautiful Gleniffer Braes. I was about to drive up the steep climb at a crossroads on the bottom. A numpty came down the crossroads, turning left. I was ready to drive ahead and for some reason he had his window down shouting " #@#@##". Idiot.
Dozeymare
Kent, UK
Dozeymare is female  Dozeymare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 10:24 PM

There's something about road rage that just takes over in even the best of us I fear .... Oh and don't even get me started on cyclists with no lights and who seem to think that they don't need to indicate which way they're turning or to stop at red lights!!!!!!
Markey1
London

22-03-2015, 10:34 PM

My pet hate cyclist jumping red lights , around here the police will fine them on the spot , seen cyclist jump red lights and nearly course a accident , then they have the neck to give rude hand signs ,
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2015, 12:05 PM

There are so many idiots on the roads these days including , drivers, cyclists, young uns with their ear phones in and old folk with their hearing aids in who don't look where they are walking.

If you lost your lost your cool each time they did something stupid, you would be as daft as them
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2015, 01:18 PM

It amuses me that everybody thinks they are an above average driver and everybody else on the road are idiots.

Both statements statistically impossible.

The hatred of cyclists is particulary weird. They go through red lights, don't obey road rules. Presumably red light cameras, parking inspectors and speed traps sit idle because of all the perfect motorists.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top