Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 06:35 AM

What interests do you have?

Be as precise or broad as you like
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 12:05 PM

Re: What interests do you have?

My dogs, love em to bits, . . photography, I have thousands of images, . . Motorcar mechanics, I do all my own work, . . occasionally angling, I aint wet a fly in 2 years, . . and DIY, I do all the repairs to our house.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 12:14 PM

Interests???-cricket-I still get a `buzz` when watching it until I remember how hard that ball is and also that my left arm inswing became a gentle long hop.

Angling-I used to do a lot of that-now I cannot imagine sitting there on a cold day .

Gardening--digging and weeding??? I might just get around to sowing some tomatoes though.

Sitting in front of a computer and posting twaddle???-ah yes I am getting the hang of that
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 12:47 PM

Riding the bike off-road - Walking - A bit of computering - A trip to the pub once in a while - Feeding my face - DIY - Gardening (just clearing up the front 'lawn' after an extension was built last year) - Watching TV - Gazing blankly into space with an empty head when I get the time.
romfty
spain
romfty is male 

27-01-2010, 12:50 PM

Still painting this house out here, it's never ending. Like writing, short stories and anything really. Computers, always building websites and then shutting them down.....dogs, walking and paddling in the med!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 01:00 PM

Family, dogs for twenty five years, music, can't live without it, golf with a passion, cooking, Over 50's forum Grey's Anatomy, travel when possible, reading all the newspapers I can on the computer each morning, rescue the good ones that are really doing good work, volunteer with Children's hospital tree festival every year but takes all year to get ready for it. Camping and just roughing it....that should be up a ways adventure. My adventure is letting less and less
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 01:03 PM

Well, internet and ccomputers, obviously. Reading, current affairs. Just took up gardening last year, love it but have had a few disasters, is broccoli supposed to have holes in it? Decorating and crafts,cat owner and animal/wildlife lover.

But mainly I'm a social animal, I like being with family and friends for coffee, meals, outings and drinkies!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 01:31 PM

Just took up gardening last year, love it but have had a few disasters, is broccoli supposed to have holes in it

Gardening is addictive. The first year is for learning-years 2-35 are for trying.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 02:41 PM

My passion is my dogs and showing my dogs, going away in my caravan (dog shows usually) not much time for anything else apart from reading and surfing the web. I used to garden but its got out of hand recently I would love to be able to do more with it.

I love all sorts of music

I also like knitting, only small things, usually coats for the dogs, because I am impatient! I like trying out different fancy stitches, I'm useless at drawing which I would love to be able to do so it allows me a bit of artistic license! I would love to learn to crochet but have difficulty holding the needles and am by nature quite awkward!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2010, 04:05 PM

Computer (especially OFF & Catsey); gardening; holidays; cooking; animals/wildlife; sudoku; crosswords; taking photographs (not in to all the 'workings' of a camera though); watching tennis and football....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top