Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Question for all

Who you would most unlikely like to meet in real life , on over 50s forum

And who would you like to meet
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 10:37 PM

Re: Question for all

My maker.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 10:47 PM

All the members here would be good company and have something interesting to offer.

The ones that I would be most unlikely to meet are the ones who live abroad.

There are several that I would really love to meet - but especially Twizard in one of her wonderful steampunk costumes, or Myrtle in a ballgown, and Patsy, with or without a Cheetah !
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 10:55 PM

Difficult one to answer. How one appears on a forum conjures up a mental picture but get no idea of personality, although one can make an educated guess.

For me it would be someone that has travelled a lot and has the same interests as me.
To pick out an individual would be an injustice to other members so will leave it at that
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
All the members here would be good company and have something interesting to offer.

The ones that I would be most unlikely to meet are the ones who live abroad.

There are several that I would really love to meet - but especially Twizard in one of her wonderful steampunk costumes, or Myrtle in a ballgown, and Patsy, with or without a Cheetah !
I am very proud that you'd like to meet me Tabby!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 11:43 PM

And who would you like to meet
No one if I wanted to meet people in person I would not be chatting to them on a forum I would be out and about.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 11:50 PM

I think we should all meet in a dark room and try to identify each other by talking. (No! Touching not allowed)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I think we should all meet in a dark room and try to identify each other by talking. (No! Touching not allowed)
I would know your bustle anywhere Twiz even in the dark
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 11:54 PM

Everyone seems nice enough on here, so if I had the biggest pub in Dublin I’d ask the lot of you in for a drink, in the meantime I’ll just have to be content and drink the rest of the port here meself…cheers!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2015, 01:28 AM

I was out in belfast when all the bombing was going on. All I can say I met the most friendly people even when I went close to the border,even those from the South of the border . No doubt there are elements, same as in every community, that want to change things.
However I was pleasantly suprised how welcoming everyone was. Going into local pubs was quite an experience if even in the countryside. A lot of the time the accents were very heavy with local dialect and hard to understand, but no where was I allowed to buy my own beer. Everyone wanted to by me one.

I was in Belfast for my best mans wedding with a couple of mates. I hired a car and went to see the Giants Causway and also up the shore road to see sites.

Notwithstanding I would love to tour Southern Ireland as well, Not only for the scenery but the people as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top