Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:43 PM

Doing something stupid

Have you ever done something really stupid , when we were kids we started to jump of walls and trying to use bin liners as parachutes , I was really young and my brothers egg me on to jump from the bedroom window , I jump , bin liner split and fell like a bag of potatoes , breaking my leg
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 10:32 PM

Re: Doing something stupid

Me and my friend decided to build a house from some house bricks we found. She was passing them over a wall to me ,one landed on the crown of my head and it split open,i had to have 7 stitches...
Then there was the time i climbed a field gate to stroke a horse ,fell off and ripped my hand open on the barb wire,,another trip to the hospital and another seven stitches in my hand .
My trips to the hospital to be stitched up became a regular occurrence .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 10:57 PM

In Juniors school I decided to walk in the playground with my eyes shut and my arms stretched out in front of me.

Except somehow it went wrong and I smashed my nose on a brick wall. Ouch!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 11:09 PM

When I was about 14 the local fair came to town. My friends & I went on the Noah's Ark but instead of sitting on one of the animals I decided to show off and stand up holding onto the bar on the edge. It was a mistake - I couldn't hang on and went over the side - I was dragged round about two times before it stopped. No major injuries though just bleeding legs, my skirt over my head and my pride in tatters.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 11:22 PM

I spent most of my early years in the Hampton Court area near to where I was born. I could often be found diving from the bridge into the River Thames then swimming to the bank and diving again. One of the gang would stand on the opposite pavement watching and warning of boats passing under the bridge. Nowhere near the amount of vehicles or people around back then. Stoopid? You bet it was.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
When I was about 14 the local fair came to town. My friends & I went on the Noah's Ark but instead of sitting on one of the animals I decided to show off and stand up holding onto the bar on the edge. It was a mistake - I couldn't hang on and went over the side - I was dragged round about two times before it stopped. No major injuries though just bleeding legs, my skirt over my head and my pride in tatters.
Ooh, that sounds very painful - I was equally 'clever'

Putting on my best dog tooth checked trousers (yes I know!!)for the youth club one night I spotted a crease couldn't be bothered to take em off so plugged in the iron while I was still wearing them - big mistake, burnt through the material and had a lovely big burn on my calf!

This may explain why I now hate ironing..
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 01:30 PM

Too many things to count. I'm surprised I'm still with the living.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 04:14 PM

I remember doing a few crazy things like hitch hiking or
going up to guys and asking them out because someone
dared me. As for the break your legs ones I never did
that kind of thing. I think I have a preservation label on me.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 04:40 PM

It was in the late 70's when Furry Jumpers had come into fashion so i bought a lovely blue one. One day whilst wearing it, i went into the kitchen and decided to cook something, and stood too near to the gas ring and an arm went up in flames. you'd never seen anyone take a Jumper of that fast in your life...
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 04:41 PM

Over the course of my life I have taken STOOPID! to whole new professional levels. What is frightening is. Other than being physically unable to be involved overly in the physical acts of stoopid. I am the life long president of the STOOPID SOCIETY.
An honorary position I would if I could, gladly give up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top