Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:17 PM

What Aholic are you?

I am a chipaholic. I just love chips.
Found I was gradually putting on weight so had to cut them out until my youngest daughter and her husband bought me the Tefel Actifry.
Amazing. Only a tablespoon of oil and the chips come out lovely and crisp far better than using a pan of oil. The secret is the air frying.
I now have these chips about four times a week instead of ordinary potatoes. I always leave the skins on and my weight has stayed the same.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:25 PM

Re: What Aholic are you?

the smell of chips always want me to have some ,
jodie
UK
jodie is female  jodie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:30 PM

Chocoholic. I wish I cd find a substitute

I'm also a yogaholic, at least i manage to use up a few choco-cals that way :s
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:31 PM

I'm a cigaholic and alcoholic (nothing quite beats the original!)

The wife loves her crisps though, I think we have a whole cupboard dedicated to Pringles tubes.

Strangely I am not a fan of chips. I love greasy food (but have had to cut it out after my heart problems) but chips have never been something that I've really liked.

On the rare occasion I go to McDonalds I'll have their french fries which are quite good, but aside from that I never order or make them.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:44 PM

I love chips, but only have them when we go our DD"s , we naughtily call into the Chippie and eat them at the table they provide. Sheer bliss.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 09:49 PM

Those chips sound great maursey, will have to check that out.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 10:10 PM

Coffeeholic just love it, and it is good for the heart.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 11:19 PM

Book-aholic. If I haven't got anything to read I get cold shivers.

Chocolate - I love it and if we have four boxes in the house they'll all be gone in a week. However once they're gone I don't go out buying more so I'm not really a chocaholic.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 11:22 PM

Nutaholic, can't resist them. My favourites are macademias, but brazils come a close second and cashews third.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 11:25 PM

Once I start eating chocolates I can't stop so I've had to give them up altogether as I was putting on more weight than I wanted and very fast too. Strange, I could walk into a pub and have one pint then walk out again, but if I opened a box of chocolates I'd have to finish them all off if I was on my own. I've said it before, chocolate is highly addictive I don't care what anyone says. No more chocs for me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top