Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2010, 12:35 PM

'Adventure holidays' - maybe they're a bit too much?

Did you know there are 2000 tourists stranded on Machu Picchu following heavy rains? Not to mention the people who live there all the time, two of whom have lost their lives

Earthquakes, landslides, tsunami .... maybe we ought to stick to Frinton on Sea?
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2010, 01:01 PM

Re: 'Adventure holidays' - maybe they're a bit too much?

I feel sorry for the residents - but really - if you want an adventure holiday you can hardly complain when you get one, can you?
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2010, 01:40 PM

Re: 'Adventure holidays' - maybe they're a bit too much?

I just love adventure holidays and could not bear to sit on a beach for a couple of weeks. Last year I was whale watching off the coast of Mexico for two weeks in a fishing boat. The sea was extremely rough for the first four days and I just loved it but the other passengers were extremely ill

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top