Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 12:18 PM

The balloon family

Mr and Mrs Balloon felt it was right for young balloon to sleep in his own bed for the first time, so that night they put him in a nice new bed in his own room. When Mr and Mrs Balloon went to bed later on they cuddled very close together, the bedroom door opened and young balloon crept in, trying to get in between he found he could not, not to beaten he thought I will let a bit of air out of Daddy and try again, still not enough room, so he let a bit of air of Mummy, still a bit tight. So he let a bit of air out of himself, and sneaked into the gap. In the morning His father gave him a right telling off and ending up saying "You let me down and and your Mummy but worst of all you let your self down."
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 12:32 PM

Re: The balloon family

That's left me feeling rather deflated
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 01:30 PM

Re: The balloon family

Ah - poor liddle balooney ......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top