Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 08:06 AM

It's Monday......

.... and it's dark.

What the hell am I doing up this time of day? Why don't they make light winter mornings? It's so unfair.... I'm going to sulk now...

Good morning by the way...
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 08:49 AM

Re: It's Monday......

Hey someone's pinched my 'pitch'! Anyways morning all -hope you all have a good one -got back from yorkshire late last night
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 10:16 AM

Mornin' Christian and Fuzzy Finker and Everyone. A bit gloomy, grey and I think it's going to rain soon here in West Berkshire, still, I'm not complaining, at least there's no snow. I've just tried to buy something on Currys Online Website but it's not working properly at the mo. I phoned through and told them but it won't be sorted for quite a while which is a pain as I want to order a tumble dryer.

Otherwise it's just taking my dog out, shopping and the usual things. Have a lovely day all of you.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 10:47 AM

..and Mrs mart and I both have dental appointments. I know he'll say to book an appointment with the Hygienist but I'm going to try and get out of it. That costs near on £50-00 now and I don't want to pay that.

Other than that, a bike ride this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 10:56 AM

Morning All! A wet squelchy walk this morning after yesterday's rain. Did have a quick look in the garden whilst I had my shoes on and the snowdrops are showing white, so should be in flower in the next week or so. Hooray, the first signs that spring is on its way.

I worked for my son yesterday for eleven hours whilst he was photographing a local dog agiilty show so was worn out by the time we got back here at 6.30 p.m. Lots of lovely excited dogs and lovely owners. Cinders spent the day by my side tide to a table leg in the canteen, but somehow escaped at one point and was found scavenging behind the food counter. Oh the shame of it
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 11:11 AM

Good Morning to you all

Hope everyone will enjoy their Monday whatever you do

Take care.
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 11:40 AM

Good morning everyone. I came in to work this morning to find that my boss had finally cleared the e-mails from his Inbox - by sending them all to me to deal with

Still, I've got tomorrow afternoon off to take little BeBe to the vet for a nail clipping. She actually enjoys it!!

Have a great day, maybe if we all wish hard enough the sun will come out
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 11:44 AM

Morning all - it's a hive of activity here this morning

We'll the floor man came, peeled off the sisal/seagrass which was there, found that its hairy sort of built in underlay/felt had been stuck to the concrete floor with something more tenacious than a Scotsman's grip of a ten pound note, and has now gone off to get a stronger grade of stripper! Heavy-duty stripper conjures up an image .....

Dinah and I have done our walk already, so it's just a case of carrying on amongst the chaos. I'm in the kitchen tapping this, and have a TV unit and Sky box sitting, conveniently, in front of the cooker. The downstairs cloakroom has a wooden chest and wicker newspaper basket plus the dog and cats' soft beds piled into it .... Ho hum - it'll all be over soon

The good news is that no-one has hurt their back from yesterdays efforts. Here's our tune for today

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 12:10 PM

Oh good grief - they're back with The Machine
Zzzz, Zzzzz, Zzzzzz, the house is vibrating; I can feel it through my bum on the stool I'm seated on .......... aaargh! May have to dog walk again
Poor Chester-the-Easily-Terrified will be under the bed sucking his thumb and rocking to and fro
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2010, 12:45 PM

Good Morning Everyone, hope you all have a good day.

It's dark and gloomy here as well but good reason, it's 6:42am

Christan, it's good to have you back and I know you must have had a great time.

DM, don't you just want to say "Get out of my house" keep thinking of the finished job and walk, walk and walk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top