Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 10:27 PM

An excellent idea

A police officer attached to Torreviejaīs traffic department, has set up a facebook page to give valuable information to ex pats (and presumably tourists who drive here).

Following changes in the law regarding driving licences, Francisco Morales set up the site, with help from his colleagues, to explain the law in English. Iīve had a look at the site and it really is excellent. I think itīs a brilliant idea.
You can read the article on www.euroweeklynews.com. If you use facebook the site is simply N332. I think it is also very useful for anyone holidaying here and using a hire car.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 11:03 PM

Re: An excellent idea

Thanks i will pass this on to my son who is planning on driving back to Spain next week .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 12:11 PM

Re: An excellent idea

Itīs worth knowing Eliza that you can ask any traffic or driving law question on the site too and it will be answered. I wish your son a safe journey.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top