Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 10:55 AM

Embarrassing moment.

I don't know if this thread has been on before but will take a chance.
Have any of our members had embarrassing moments that they would like to share.
I've had loads. This is one of them................

I remember when I was combing my hair and one piece at the back kept sticking up so I put it in a curler and sprayed it with hairspray. A few hours later hubby said to me "Do you know you've got a curler in the back of your hair?" Panic, embarrassment. I had been to Sainsbury's and cringed imagining what it must have looked like to the queue behind me at the checkout.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 11:00 AM

Re: Embarrassing moment.

LOL bet it made people smile.

Mine was involving our late Mollie a retriever cross collie. She was about 6 months old so over excitement was her middle name at the time. I was wearing an elastic waist skirt and had got Mollie out of the car, had leant in to clip our other two on their leads, got Rosie clipped and reached for Katie when I felt a strange draft, seemed a bit chilly on back of my legs as I stood I realised she had pulled my skirt down and exposed my bum and legs to the world. I got a round of applause from the workmen across the road
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
LOL bet it made people smile.

Mine was involving our late Mollie a retriever cross collie. She was about 6 months old so over excitement was her middle name at the time. I was wearing an elastic waist skirt and had got Mollie out of the car, had leant in to clip our other two on their leads, got Rosie clipped and reached for Katie when I felt a strange draft, seemed a bit chilly on back of my legs as I stood I realised she had pulled my skirt down and exposed my bum and legs to the world. I got a round of applause from the workmen across the road
Lol, Julie How can you stay embarrassed after that.

Must have had a few but one I remember is - We'd been in the pub about half an hour and it was quite busy, stood up to leave and I dropped to the floor, my left leg gave way as I'd been sitting cross legged and my leg was dead!!
Felt a proper Charlie with all the usual comments, too much to drink etc.
Never been back..
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 11:54 AM

Two very funny incidents.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 04:06 PM

Mine was years ago when i had been to see a Rock Group at the main Georges Hall in Bradford where i live. At the interval i had gone down to the bar area with my friend for a drink and had to walk through many people sat on the floor with bottles of drink, i tripped over and fell sprawled out in a lump. A loud cheer went up and i instantly stood up and gave a bow and laughed along with everyone.... But really it was oh so embarrassing....
maursey
hertfordshire

12-02-2015, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Mine was years ago when i had been to see a Rock Group at the main Georges Hall in Bradford where i live. At the interval i had gone down to the bar area with my friend for a drink and had to walk through many people sat on the floor with bottles of drink, i tripped over and fell sprawled out in a lump. A loud cheer went up and i instantly stood up and gave a bow and laughed along with everyone.... But really it was oh so embarrassing....
Gosh you were brave to even bow Suzuki Sue.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 04:16 PM

My nightmare moment was a swimming incident. I had been out swimming in the sea and as the sea was becoming rather rough I decided enough was enough. I swam towards the beach just close enough to get my feet down so I could wade in when a huge wave hit me from behind and I was knocked over and over. When I was finally able to stand, I was in two feet of water , facing the crowded beach....with my cozzie round my ankles!!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 04:19 PM

I guess one many years ago when I smoked herbal mixture;

I walk up to a door as this chap approaches,after you.....he backs off....again..........it was a glass door
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 04:52 PM

LOL brilliant stories
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by maursey ->
Gosh you were brave to even bow Suzuki Sue.
Ha Ha it was the first thing i could think of.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top